Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fond memories

I found this picture on Pinterest the other day. Obviously its a chicken costume. It brought back some very happy memories of my wedding.

Not the most common "Chicken Dance" memories most often associated with weddings. No, my memories are from my very unorthodox costume wedding. My husband and I like to have fun, and so do most of our friends. Our families as well. We were married in the bar he met me DJing to the karaoke masses. The owner of the bar was hilarious, and dressed as....you guessed it, a chicken.

I dressed as a Renaissance queen, and my husband dressed as a prohibition era gangster. Everyone enjoyed themselves.

My husband drove by the place it was held last week while heading to get his motorcycle checked out. When I received a text from him that it was gone I was devastated.  Unfortunately,  it had been grazed to build apartments. We were both saddened by the news, but we will always have incredible memories.

Toodles....Sandi 

1 comment:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Guy That Talks Too Much .
keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

Regards