Friday, February 4, 2011

Rabbit? Me?

Why on earth did I go searching out what animal I am for the Chinese calendar? Don't answer that. I just found out I am a RABBIT!

According to the Divine Answers Blog, I need security and tranquility. What? I am not, by any means, a tranquil person. I like loud music. I like my craft/art room messy. I KNOW where everything is. It doesn't bother me when my hubby and son run rampant through the house with NERF guns firing off darts at each other's heads.




What Chinese Zodiac are you?


I think it's a little wrong either way for me to be digging into this. I'm certainly not Chinese. Does it make me wrong to be looking to see my Zodiac?


The better question....WHY? WHY am I stuck on this?


It isn't pertinent to my life, in any way.


It isn't part of my religion or heritage.


I already know I'm a taurus. And I honestly don't care about that either. It doesn't mean anything to me, because I don't believe in the astrology and fortune telling.

So, what brought all of this on? My husband. He asked me which one I am. I told him I didn't know, and he laughed at me.

Why should I know?

The only thing I gained from this whole experience: a fabulous wallpaper for my computer from Zastavki. It is so darn cute. I almost want to be excited that I'm a stupid RABBIT!



toodles....Sandi

1 comment:

Hear Mum Roar said...

I'm an ox:P I find the whole thing interesting really, because I remember being at school when I first heard about the Chinese zodiac. I realised, ok, right. Half or more of everyone in my grade is an ox. Therefore, we're supposed to all have the same personality? Hmm.. Didn't really sit right with me, lol