Monday, February 7, 2011

One Day

One day, I will learn to appreciate the nutritional value of asparagus.

One day, I will miss the loud laughing and toys flying by my head.

One day, I will clean the kitchen and it will remain that way for a whole day.


One day, I will finish the laundry.

One day, my dog will stop snoring when she sleeps. Its just not lady like.

One day, I will wake up to coffee and breakfast already made.

One day, I will walk up and down a flight of stairs without pain.

One day, I will have earphones implanted in my inner ears, so I can listen to music all the time.

One day, cabbage won't stink while you cook it. I love cabbage, I just refuse to cook it at home.

One day, I will have an enormous statue of a rhino in my front yard. Yes. I. Will.

What are your "One day" wishes?

Toodles....Sandi

3 comments:

Hear Mum Roar said...

One day all the kids will be at school and I'll get more me time, and more things done. (But I'll miss them terribly!)

Cate said...

LOVE this!
One day my kids will listen to me the first time...
The laundry one? Totally stealing that line.
You have a great blog - following you now on GFC. ;)
Cate @Real Life with Kids

blueviolet said...

This is fun! I hope you get these wishes.

For me, I would love to have a day when I have absolutely NO care in the world, no stress, just joy.