Thursday, January 20, 2011

Name Zentangle COMPLETE!!!!

Holy Guacamole! I thought I would NEVER get this darn thing done! The sense of accomplishment that has taken over my whole being at this moment is incredible.

Remember this post? I told you I was going to try it. I made a few changes in how I drew it though. I also added hidden objects. Lots of things that MrZ loves, or has loved. (Being only 6 tends to wear on his attention span for adoration!)

Tell me what you think?!?!?!

Toodles....Sandi





3 comments:

squidmom said...

I love it! And I can definately tell you put a lot of time into it- especially like the hidden objects. Very cool

Susie Kline said...

I love zentangles! I haven't done one in awhile though. Maybe tonight!

Yours is gorgeous!

xo Susie

buy seo services said...

its great.I love it ,expect more from you.See you soon here