Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wood, Markers & Glue....Oh My!

Thrift store finds of little pieces of wood, markers, fake gems, glue and crayons. Wonderful afternoon of entertainment for kiddo, acheived! MrZ voiced an interest in making Christmas ornaments this year, and I am all about making stuff, so we got messy! I collect little bags of wooden pieces from thrift stores through the year for occasions such as these.

Give a 6 year old some wood, glue and markers...and you have all kinds of interesting things happen. His creativity soared through the roof, and he came up with a cute little ornament stating he loves Jesus all on his own! My heart melted!


I even got in on it and blinged up a wooden cross that was in the mix of little pieces.






These precious moments make having little kids so worth it! I could not be more proud of my little boy!
toodles....Sandi

No comments: