Sunday, November 14, 2010

Im so pretty!

@Doodlkins Avatar

Isn't it cute?!?!?!

The loverly team at www.Doodlekins.com were so sweet in coming up with this avatar for me on Twitter! Did you know I'm on Twitter? Well, I am... I love it there! I met @doodlekins there about 6 months ago, and they are fabulous! They have the cutest address labels, book labels, bags, etc. The program they have for designing your characters is so easy to use. And being the great people that they are, their artists designed a special hair choice for me! Because, I have VERY strange hair, they fixed me right up! Hair clip and all!

Now, don't think I am being paid to tell you about them, I'm not. I just adore them, and have purchased their product. And I love to tell people when I find something wonderful!

The other thing I love about them, is that they are very involved in charities of all kinds. Megan, the sweetest lady ever, is always trying to get the word out about children's and animal charities on Twitter.

You should follow them on Twitter, and Facebook (you can find out about incredible sales on Facebook), because they are truly an excellent example of how generous people can be!

Toodles....Sandi BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: