Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm changing up my blog!

I've been contemplating changing what my blog is based on for a while. Mainly because my life is changing dramatically. Although I would love to spend hours every day crafting; as a busy wife, mommy, friend, PTA board member, daughter, and community activist...crafting has taken a dramatic back seat to life.
I will, however, try to make time to get my craft on! There are not enough anti-depressants out there to keep me sane if I don't continue to have some sort of artistic outlet. I promise, as your rhino-lovin' eclectically ADHD artist, that anytime I have a new project completed I will photograph the Watusi out of it and post it here for everyone to gawk at. Even if that revelation turns out to be a dud!
That being said, I'm changing up the content basis of my dear blog friend to an "in the moment" mommy blog. I know there are thousands of these out there. And I am not doing this to make any kind of money, or follow the pack. I simply want to be able to write down my story, and share it with those whom I adore.
We all have busy lives, and the one question I get asked without fail is: "What have you been up to?" I could spend hours calling and writing and visiting each and every one of my family and friends, keeping everyone up to date on what's happening in my little family of 3. We are so busy these days making sure MrZ (that's my AKA for my little 6 year old boy) is having memorable moments as he grows into a strong, well-rounded young man. He is having the time of his life, with all kinds of bumps and bruises along the way.
I have so much to say, but I don't want to drag this out. Long winded blog posts are hard on the brain.
Just be on the lookout, I have been deciding on what my "new blog face" will look like, and it is promising to be all kinds of fun!

Toodles...Sandi BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: