Friday, February 19, 2010

Yipeeeeeeee!!!

It's official! I just got a new computer! Once everything is hooked up, I have so much to show you! Oh, how I have missed putting terribly photograghed proof of my lackluster creativity! I know, you, my blog, think I'm fabulous.

The only place I can come to, to be excited with my attempts at being Martha Stewart, and not being mocked. I love it here. You know, blogosphere, you have cut deeply into psycologists pockets all over the world! Thank you!

Spread the news my dedicated 12 (ish) followers...in April I turn 35, and whoever posts comments on my bloggy-baby on the day of my birthday will be in the running for a chance to win 350.00 bucks in yarn, and 35 shopping totes from various retailers that I will be acquiring from now until then!

Toodles....sandi

1 comment:

Not So Average Mama said...

FEB??? You need a bloggy butt kicking!! Update!!! UPDATE!!! Come on, how am I supposed to get to know you if you don't post anything on your blog?? I challenge you to post a blog poist by Thursday...then link me on twitter! @stitchblade. TY