Monday, February 1, 2010

Obsession #907

...gel pens.

Yeah, just enjoy the words rolling off of your tongue. Gel pens. Who doesn't love gel pens? I love them all, some write smoother than others. Some have better ink flow than others. They come in numerous shapes and sizes. I don't even want to guess how many different colors or variations there are. You can get neon, metallics, glitter, puffy, glow-in-the-dark.

It does not matter to me, every time I go to the craft store, I drool. I have thousands, well maybe just hundreds, but I always have the urge for more.

I bought a 50-pack before thanksgiving, with very spcific intentions of filling up a sketchbook. I wanted to fill a sketchbook with nothing but ink drawings. I love drawing with ink, it's finality is like a drug. I just wanted to have something collective with all different types of sketches put together.
Now ask me if I ever even started the sketchbook.

Yeah, definitely obsession-blog worthy.

Toodles....Sandi

1 comment:

Jade said...

We share that obsession. In my opinion, one can never have too many crafting tools and materials.