Friday, July 10, 2009

Jenny ROCKS!!!!

I am gushing with pride for Jenny S Stitcher! Over the 4th of July weekend she dove right in and got herself acclimated with crocheting granny squares! I have to admit, I was proud of myself when I finished my very first granny square, but I think she took being proud of one's self to a whole new level!

This one is her first.
This is what she finished over the weekend. Words are failing me. (That's kind of hard to do....I love to jibber on and on and on about crafting.)

Congratulations Jenny! You have every right to be ECSTATIC!


2 comments:

Zeus and Twinkle Haskins said...

you have been tagged on my blog

Jenny S said...

Thank you so much Sandi, so sweet of you! :) I must admit I've being a bit addicted to this granny square thing and completely neglected my blog reader otherwise I'd have thanked you so much soon... sorry its taken so long xo