Friday, June 26, 2009

Mammatalk: Those dog days....

I can not remember if I have introduced you to Mammatalk or not. If I have, suffer...you could use a reminder of how great she is. If I haven't, I strongly encourage you to visit her blog. If just out of curiosity, or because you need a reminder that parenthood is something that your are not going through alone. There are Billions of people getting through it.

She never ceases to crack me up. You should definitely take a little time and browse through Mamma's archives. She has such an extraordinary talent for writing, and explaining "just what parenthood is like" in the most perfect way. I love her.

Mammatalk: Those dog days....

toodles....Sandi

5 comments:

Mammatalk said...

I love you, too! What a sweet review of my blog! Just a minute...I gotta call hubby over here to read this...

Mammatalk said...

After a review like that, you just got a shout out from me on my blog!

Christie said...

I agree, she has a super blog! And now I'm off to check out yours...

Marie Reed said...

What an absolute sweetheart you are! I lurk Mamatalk! She can brighten a cloudy day! She has an uncanny way of telling it like it is!

Bee and Rose said...

I love Mammatalk!!! She's a class A riot!