Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday's Favorite Find...(part 10) MAYBEEEEE

I want to start with...I need to change FFF to something else. When I first came up with the idea, I was a little green in the belt to the whole "blogging" thing. I had no idea how many other blogs do a FFF, and most of them in those exact words. I haven't decided what I am going to switch to, so for now I am going to show you some pictures of the hubby and Mr Z making my mother's day present. This also, it just so happens, is Mr Z's very first time being allowed to touch "daddy's big-boy-drill." With supervision of course.

Here is a close-up of the drill handling:
He was so proud of himself...he came up with the idea, decided on the size of wood, and told daddy which pieces of hardware he wanted to use to hold the pieces together.
The thing could have mold growing out of the cracks, termites infesting the core and splinters poking out of every crevice(which it pretty much does *smirk*) and I couldn't love it any more.

Here is the finished product and he even drew a picture of the hubby, him and me to put in the frame:
I recieved my wonderful present early, because Mr Z was so proud of himself, he couldn't stand the wait. I'm not bothered by his excitement...but I still get those "OH-SO-PROUD" goose bumps all over every time I look at it.
toodles....Sandi
ps...I hope you all have a Fabulous Mother's Day!!!


No comments: