Saturday, April 11, 2009

A little "break"

It has taken me two days to try and figure out how I am going to do this whole blog thing with one hand. Yes, I said one...I closed my left hand in a garage door. Two broken fingers later, and not being remotely sure how to function, I am more frustrated than I EVER thought imaginable.

I can't knit...ever tried that with one hand?
I can't crochet...it is actually possible, I have found, but it looks horrible with no tension whatsoever.
I can't paint...try opening a used paint bottle with one hand...it is hard enough with two hands.
I thought about just taking a break, no pun intended, from crafting. I thought I could just do some writing on the ol' blog for a bit, but hunt-n-pecking is pissing me off royally.

So, what to do while my hand is wrapped up with these metal bars????

Any suggestions?????

toodles....Sandi

ps...it just took me an hour to type this short bit!!! Ain't life peachy????

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Owie! Your poor girl. I hope you heal quickly! ***hugs***

knitmyrhino's mom said...

Patience dear. This too shall pass! The key here, as I see it, LOL is to pick up a pencil & start filling up the sketch books you have! I'm sure Z would lend you a "hand" to hold the pad so it doesn't move. LOL It is one of your "gifts" you know. These people have no idea how talanted you REALLY are. ALSO, I've never known you to let ANYTHING get you down for long. Will be ckeckin back to see what you have come up with.
Love you sweetie,
MOM