Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Calling all socks....

I am in dire need of some old brown socks to make this with:
Isn't he fabulous?!?!?! I'm not even going to make it for Mr Z...this one will be for me. For you know, those times when you need adult conversation, but there aren't any around? Why not talk to a sock puppet, right???? (did I just admit to this?). I mean, I guess I could get some white socks really really dirty...but why not just make a call out for my bloggy friends and see if they have some brown socks laying around.

So, yeah, Craft Jr. has all the info you need to make this cute giraffe sock puppet. Hop on over and check it out. Tell 'em I sent you, and that they are contributing to the crazy twitch in Sandi's eye that was caused from too much kid talk.

Anyone want to give some advise on how to make socks turn that brownish color (aside from dyeing them)???

toodles....Sandi

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Try very strong hot tea and let the sock soak for a while.

That giraffe is ADORABLE!

Controlling My Chaos said...

That is the cutest giraffe. I love giraffes.