Monday, March 9, 2009

Random Crocheting

The other day, I needed a project that was small to throw in my purse. I was going to have to be sitting...waiting (for a while). I was in a hurry, and couldn't find one that spoke to me. So, I just grabbed a couple of balls of leftover yarn from previous projects and my trusty size H hook, and out the door I went. I didn't have any particular pattern with me, or in my mind. That was when I just started hookin' it (little giggle). I had no idea where I was going with it, but I am that person that sits somewhere and has to be doing something with her hands or she will go into leunatic mode. This is the result:


Any guesses? I was about 3/4 of the way up what was shaping out to be some sort of pouch, and then I looked over to see my water bottle sitting there. That's when it spoke to me! Seriously, the thing practically begged for me to create some sort of gorgeous outfit for it. I, of course, had to add a handle for easy transportation. The water bottle was so happy! And lucky it didn't need to diet or anything, because it was a perfect fit.



It looks happy doesn't it? And it loves hanging from my arm!The best part of all, it was a surprise for me! I had no idea what I was doing when I started, and I ended up with a little present for myself! YAY for surprise presents!




1 comment:

Just A Chic... said...

I thought it was gonna be a sock. It looks warm and soft. You should make me some socks! ;-)