Sunday, March 15, 2009

My birthday is coming up....you know, April 22nd for those of you who are OLD and forget things! I want some of these so bad I can see them sitting around my house:

Click on the picture to visit Maya's blog, she'll tell ya when you can get em. Or go to her Etsy Shop.
I hope I can get at least ONE before they sell out! Her stuff always sells so fast when she schedules them to be available.

You know, I KNOW that some of you can sew also. Sew (he he he) you could always just make me some. Me and my WIPs would be mighty thankful!

toodles....Sandi

1 comment:

~Barb~ said...

OMG, how have I not found your blog before? I get so overwhelmed that following my fellow bloggers sometimes fall by the wayside. I'm so glad to have you on my list now...you've got such goodies you're sharing here. YAY!
Peace & Love,
~Barb~