Friday, March 13, 2009

Earth Hour

I am trying to decide what we are going to do during our celebration of Earth Hour. I am laying down the law at my house. EVERYONE that lives here will be turning off lights, and unplugging anything electric. If the weather is nice, I was thinking that sitting out on the back porch and just enjoying each other's company would be a wonderful idea.

I thought it might also be fun to set up the tent in the backyard, and live "o-naturale" that night. I am sure that Mr Z would love it, heck we might even roast marshmallows (most likely on the grill....I am a chicken about fire).

For more information on turning out the lights for Earth Hour on March 28th, visit the official website:


What are you doing for Earth Hour?

Are you even going to participate??

toodles....Sandi

No comments: