Wednesday, March 11, 2009

crochet tabtop curtains!

I have been so busy lately. I never imagined being a SAHM would be so fullfilling and exhausting at the same time.

On the list of things to do:
finish burp rags I am knitting up for a baby shower this coming weekend
attach buttons to pillow slip-cover I am making for baby M
finish the scarf Leanna started years ago, and never finished before she leaves for Georgia
Make or find curtains (for our kitchen/dining room that I still havent done...and we have been living in this house for a year and a half)

Seems like a lot when you add daily cleaning, cooking, teaching, chauffering, etc.

Lucky me, I was flashed at the top of my gmail with this link:
tinyurl.com/crochettabtops

They are adorable, and somewhat simple to whip up curtains. I love the style, and the way it brings the colors together. Great, another thing to add to my list.

toodles....Sandi

No comments: