Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To My Valentine...and 100th post tidbit

If you are tired of Valentine's day already, I must apologize. I went a while without having access to downloading pictures on my computer. So, my Valentine's projects are being posted a little post-holiday.
I promised pics of the beautiful card I made for the hubby, here is the first one...the envelope.
I decided I couldn't just make a card, I had to decorate the envelope too.

Here is the front of the card...
And the inside....
And a top view...
I was so pleased with how it turned out, and the hubby loved it! Even though it was a little on the girly side.
Just another tidbit of craftiness:
I am totally in love with Lolly's pear designs here. I am in the process of making a mini scrapbook with them. And I am about to leave to go get some bookmarks laminated of them to give away on my 100th post! (Just one of the many things that will be in the box of goodies mailed to the winner, so stay tuned!) This is my 70th, still have a little way to go, but I thought I would start early getting the goodie box ready.
toodles....Sandi

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

That is a gorgeous card. I'm glad your hubby appreciated it. Mine would have said thats niiiiiiice, set it on the shelf and forgotten about it FOREVER.