Thursday, February 19, 2009

I don't have anything finished to tell you about, I know, such a slacker. So, instead, I am going to tell you about the funniest woman/writer/mom/wife/blogger that I have come across up to now. I can't say ever, because who knows what is out there that I have yet to discover. But she is pretty damned funny!

I was reading up on my favorite blogs tonite, and on SITS (see button to the right or click on the link provided...it isn't that hard) they were featuring Andy of the Creative Junkie. I have to say, she is an extremely talented writer. The bling board is fabulously fantastic, and my favorite post so far (I plan on reading a lot from her archives) is....Twenty Things Every Mom Needs to Know. I don't have a daughter, but I was one, and guess I still am one. Love it! I added her button to the right, couldn't help myself, she made me laugh. And anyone who knows me, knows I need a little laughter in my life right now.

I hope to make one of her "bling boards" soon. If I get it finished and take some good pictures, I will definitely share.

toodles....Sandi

1 comment:

Mammatalk said...

Bling board? How did I miss this? Thanks for the link. Have a great weekend.