Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Floss Box

I am in a very emotional spot right now, and thought that blogging would help me to get out of my funk. I started surfing around and looking for something to make me smile, and I came across something (or I should say someone). Emily at The Floss Box, has some wonderful insight on cross-stitching, embroidery, etc. Her site is so full of freebies as far as patterns and ideas go, I just spent a good hour flipping through the pages. She has some photo-turned patterns up for grabs that truly intimidate me. I just sat here drooling over some little "inchies" as she calls them. You should go check out her contributions, and the blog reading is superb as well.

Just click on the button, and it will take you to her freebies page. I am definitely going to be whipping up some of her snowflakes...ahhhh stop me! I have too many unfinished projects going already!

toodles....Sandi

No comments: