Thursday, January 29, 2009

Promises, Promises....KEPT!!

I was going to drown you in pics of my current WIPs, (you know...the ones I am actually working on) but I decided to tease you with only a couple a day for a while. I'm terrible like that.

This one is a facecloth I am knitting for Teresa (MIL), she loves teal. And when I say that, I mean...she LOOOOOVVVEEESSSS teal. So, when I came across this "teal" yarn in my stash, I knew I had to make her something with it.

This is a cute photo-flip album that I am turning into a mini-scrapbook. I decided to use a pear theme, since it is my absolute favorite fruit. I love the pears paper, I got it via Lolly Chops blog...she designed it herself. She has them on her blog to print for free...you can get them here. I totally advise you to go check out her blog, there are all kinds of crafty things to peruse, I personally subscribed to her blog as soon as I read about her on Tip Junkie. You can jump over there, but come back....I have so much more to show you!


So, I had a dilemma. My craft/art room has a little bit of everything in it. And I am a total "frusterbrain" (my own word) when I need to find certain things. I got really tired of not being able to find my Swiffer duster to swipe those nagging little bits of what can only be called "craft-dust." You know the little shavings, or tiny paper pieces...etc. So when we finished off a box of crackers, I snagged the box and re-purposed it to hang on the wall. I now have a cute little box to house my Swiffer, so I will always be able to find it (assuming I remember to always put it back there when I finish using it...yeah, I am that girl).

Ok, I am gonna stop for today...but come back tomorrow. There will be more to laugh at (I know your laughing at the Swiffer-holder Nana) or enjoy, I don't want to be too long-winded.

toodles....Sandi


No comments: