Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Storm Blues

I had every intention of taking some great pics of some of my current WIPs today, or rather yesterday(since in all actuality it is Wednesday early early am..I don't sleep much, what can I say?). Unfortunately, the weather made pic taking ominous. It is so gloomy looking out, with the ice falling from gray skies. Terrible for lighting when taking pics, you know what I mean if you don't have one of those nifty light boxes...you rely on the sun and bright lighting streaming through the windows. The weather-man is predicting that the sun will peek through the clouds soon, I hope he isn't just saying that to make me feel better. He and I are on personal terms, at least from my end...I have no clue if he even knows who I am. I like to think that he is making up the weather with me in mind...HA HA HA!!!!

On a much happier note, I have been blog hopping today...and do I have some news! I found some really creative-type mommies out there today, some of them speak my language (and in my head I imagine with my Texas accent too). Here are a few that I love, that make those day to day kiddo-gone-darn-crazy moments bearable:

Mama's Losin it ...I love her humor, and her little boy sounds a lot like the character I know and love as MR Z.

LollyChops ...Is it possible to be SOOOO pulled together, and make it seem so easy? She makes me think so!

zakka life ...She has oh so many wonderful craft projects that I am dying to try.

Mammatalk ...She makes me laugh so hard, with her adventures in parenthood stories...I have related to so many of her kiddo escapades that I feel a little deja vu when I read them.

Take a little time and check these talented women/mommies out, I love them to pieces!

toodles....Sandi

No comments: