Thursday, December 18, 2008

Owls and goodies

Remember that I said I was going to post pics of the owl that I was making? Well, here they are. I think it is adorable, but then again, I am totally biased in that I made it myself.
These are terrible pictures, it really is cuter in person. I guess that the lucky recipient that I made it for will have to be appreciative of its beauty upon reciept.
I also have some crafty goodness to share. I know that there are several mommies that read this blog, so I thought I would share something that I "stumbled" upon in blog-land. There is a wonderful website called roxycraft. The author has graciously posted a crochet pattern that I love. It is a snowman! An amigurumi snowman to be precise. She has numerous patterns for sale, but quite a few freebies as well. You must check it out.

There is also a little hint to a Christmas gift for me, if you need a last minute gift idea that is. I so very badly would love to have a subscription to CRAFT magazine. The link for ordering it is here. I won't be crushed if I don't get it, so please do not feel obligated. If I don't receive it, I will eventually purchase it myself.
That is all I have for now..
toodles...Sandi

No comments: