Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas blogland!


I am so happy! I just had to take a picture of this before I paint it. I found it at a thrift store, it is Mrs. Claus knitting!!! Ohhhhh happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy! I know it is a little late for this Christmas, but it gives me a year to get it done for next year. It is about a foot tall...huge!!! WOO HOOOO..what could be better than Mrs. Claus, that I get to paint, and she is knitting!!! I love knitting!!! (you can all stop laughing at me now).


Well, I did it, I finished all of my Christmas cards....if they get to everyone on time is on the post office now. I did not realize how many I was going to be making this year until I started. I hope they all get there on time, we will see....anyways, if you did not get yours in time, I am very sorry...it will arrive shortly. And, just so you know....NONE of them are the same. Every single one is different, very different. I could not decide on one theme or color scheme....so I did all of them I could imagine. Here is one of them, just in case you didnt get yours yet....

For those of you who follow my blog, I made an owl that I can tell who got it now because she opened it today. I made it for my niece, Kelli. I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it. And of course the whole time I was making it, Mr. Z was asking me, "Is that for me mommy?" And I kept telling him no, that it was for Kelli, and then he wanted me to make him one, but I didnt have enough orange felt left. So I made him a penguin....


I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas. I truly enjoyed mine. My son delighted in sprinkling reindeer food on the lawn...making cookies for Santa, and trying to stay up instead of going to sleep so Santa would come. His face this morning was a sight to behold, and my heart was full watching him be a kid in awe of Santa. I was lucky enough to have my mother-in-law and my mom here with us Christmas eve and Christmas morning to share in the fun. (PS..thanks mom for being a santa helper and wrapping presents with us! )
We have more family coming in town tomorrow so I probably won't be updating with pictures from today until they leave...maybe Sunday??? We'll see.

toodles....Sandi

No comments: