Monday, November 10, 2008


OH, the old-fashioned loveliness of this takes my breath away!!! (Sorry that I didn't post yesterday, I usually do this after "Z" goes to bed, and I fell asleep with him!) The colors are straight out of the eighties, or at least the early nineties. It is the pattern that I love, it is almost like a quilt and an afghan all in one.
This is another one of Elaine's projects that I am going to finish. I love it, I love it, I love it. There are 4 of the big squares forming the flower pot design, and a lot of the little ones so that a few more big ones can be formed. I layed this one out on the floor to try and decide which way the squares will look best together, because I don't have a pattern. If any of you happen to have a pattern to this one, let me know, it would help a lot.
Gorgeous!~toodles....sandi

1 comment:

debbyd625 said...

this is a cool looking blanket. will be nice when completed