Friday, November 7, 2008

Here we GOOOO!!!





Ok, so remember when I said I was going to start taking pictures of "works in progress" (which we will from here out refer to as "WIP"???? Well, this is the first of many. To you it may seem like a mess, well, it kind of is. To me, it a little monster.


Monster in the sense that it is a monster doll. I am using all made of 100% cotton yarn. Very soft. I have the body finished...and the feet. I finished one arm, and am in the process of finishing the other arm.


The plan is to applique the eyes, nose and face on with felt pieces. Hopefully, it will turn out to be cute and cuddly.


It's what many are calling "amigurumi" in the craft world. I even made an I-cord scarf out of some variegated cotton yarn, so it will be crocheted and knitted.


Any guesses as to when I will actually accomplish finishing it? LOL


toodles for now...Sandi

No comments: