Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween my "preetteeeeeesss" (that was supposed to sound like the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz. Even though Halloween was yesterday, you all know I was busy with my little Z-bie.


I have a li'l sumptin sumptin for you all, and I can not wait for you to see the pictures from Halloween. Here are some links....for great tips and how-tos. I want to get that over with, and then I will tell you about my little monster.


http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/embroidered_matryoshka_hankies this is one of my favorite examples of matryoshka embroidered dolls. It seems like they are everywhere, I have even done my own version. But I give you this one so you can see the cutout + keep website....totally awesome.


I added a couple of pictures of my little hulkmonster and me dressed up as a lady bug...spots on the front, cause you know...homemade can be anything! LOL.
toodles till tomorrow.





No comments: