Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My brain hurts

Recently I started trying to figure out what all projects I have going. (I know...I should start and finish one before starting another). The problem is, my brain has so many ideas in it, and it is about to explode.

At last count...32..."thirty-two" projects going, and counting. That doesn't include the ones I can't find. Like the butterfly embroidery thingy posted earlier in the month that I am making for Kelli. I can not for the life of me figure out what I did with it.

So, I made a deal with myself....not one more project is getting started until I finish the ones I already have going. What a novel idea (the hubby has been harping this one on me for months).

My deal includes taking current pics of the projects and detailing and posting them on here, so you all can help keep me accountable for finishing them! (Ha Ha Ha! bet you didn't know you were gonna get recruited for this, huh?).

Tomorrow, look for pics of the first few, with descriptions and supplies being used. I guess we will see how this goes.

toodles,
Sandi

No comments: