Friday, October 10, 2008

Doodle Dandy?

Well, I have just decided that I am going to take my sketch book of doodles and start embroidering all of the little doodles here and there. Each one on a 5"x5" piece of fabric. Then, I am going to sew all the squares together, and make a quilt out of them. Don't ask where this is coming from, I have no clue. I think that my mom is begging for my sketchbook to keep as a treasure or something, I am kind of wanting to keep some of the sketches in some way. I was watching my son play at the playground on a rock-climbing side of a jungle-gym, and it came to me....don't know how, don't know why....we will see if it works.

I have a stash of fabric remnants I am going to measure and cut this weekend, to get them ready. I tend to embroider pretty fast, so I figure if I have the fabric prepared before I start, I won't make excuses as to why they are not getting finished.

Toodles,
Sandi

No comments: